Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AZO Yeast? Why yes please.


AZO Yeast.
Its my new hero. I am so in love with it that I want to build a shrine for it.

What is it?
Well, its pure amazing. AKA homeopathic yeast tablets can help prevent yeast infection. But there is no way a holistic, hippie pill can cure your yeast infections, right?
Try the non-holistic over the counter stuff. If you are anything like me this will be the first thought that comes to mind re Monostat : "Ouch******** that stings like ****!". You will then find that you went through all of that for nothing. For me, none of the over the counter, mainstream creams and inserts ever helped. They did make things worse, so manufacturers take heart, your products are making a difference.

I was out of options. I tried everything except homeopathic. So, I asked around and everyone said AZO Yeast. I picked up a box and my yeast infection was better in a day, gone in three. It was some crazy hippie Vulva magic! So, I take one every day and I havent had a yeast infection since.
Freaking Vulva Magic.

Go get some.


No comments: