Monday, February 16, 2009

Boobie Update, anyone?

For those who are following the story, my lump has vanished. Its gone, completely no more. This points to a hormonal problem or a cyst. Endometriosis is a suspect. This would also account for the menstrual cramps Ive been having when not on (or anywhere near) my period. Because the lump is gone, the only way to find out what is going on would be to run various tests that would then have to be sent to a lab, therefore they would be recorded on my medical record. The tests are going to have to wait until the 1st of March when my insurance starts up.

As to why the lump vanished, here is my hypothesis: A customer and friend of mine instructed me to inform my partner that the lump was a consequence of minimal affection given to my breasts. I informed him of this and the problem was promptly addressed. Apparently, my breast just wanted some kisses.

Once I get set up for testing I will update you all.

2 comments:

ClemArt Design said...

awww, my lovely pink vulva had a scare of the boob kind

Nina said...

this post is more fabulous than I can possibly tell you.