Friday, February 10, 2012

I told you reusable cloth pads were where it's at and now I have proof!

I got this freakin awesome thank you note in the e-mails. I didn't ask for a review, it just showed up one day. How do you like them manzanas?


VVL,


I'm writing to tell you about how awesome cloth pads are. I purchased my first cloth pads from your store over the summer and refused to use anything else. While I was on my last period I was away from home longer than anticipated and didn't bring a clean pad with me. So I had to use a horrible disposable, and for the first time in my life my vulva broke out in a rash! Now, I've never had sensitive skin or any known allergies. Heck I don't even break out in a rash from poison ivy. I thought it was very strange because, up until 6 months ago, I used nothing but disposables for 18 years. The rash went away fairly quickly. I waited about a week or so and wore another disposable just to see if that's what caused it. Sure enough, I broke out in a rash again!! wow. Thank you for making such awesome pads. Before I found your store I didn't even know cloth pads existed!


<3 M.
 



No comments: