Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Love Letter to my Vulva: Lydia



Dear Lydia,

            I’m sure you already know, but I had to write this as a means to preserve my feelings toward you. 
Where should I start, when we were first acquainted at a very young age, or the wonderful times we have shared in the past? Oh who am I kidding, last night was amazing, this morning was amazing, you are amazing and you are beautiful. 
It might be odd that I’m writing this to you while you’re just right downstairs (sharing the same building was probably the greatest idea ever), but I love knowing that even if we aren’t out adventuring together, having deep conversations, or snuggled in a warm embrace that you are still around, never too far away. 
I think that might be what I like most about you, we don’t have say anything to each other but we know that we accept each other in our entirety. 
Thank you for helping me become the woman I am today, and I just wanted you to know that I love you... Simple, yet bold, but true!


                                                                                    Happy Valentines Day!
    

No comments: